Double click on above image to view full picture
Compact DX-format zoom lens with High Refractive Index lens element, ED glass and VR II image stabilization. Expanded photo and video opportunities that's designed to bring the action closer to the photographer.
- 5.5X Telephoto Zoom lens Ideal for capturing distant subjects at athletic events, family pictures, dramatic sunsets, travel and more. Angle of view equivalent to a focal length of 82.5 to 450mm in FX/35mm format D-SLR.
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Tripod Detection Mode Reduces vibration that may occur due to shutter release when mounted on a tripod.
- HRI (High Refractive Index) Lens Element HRI lens element is essential to keeping the lens compact while offering high contrast even at maximum aperture.
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements Effectively minimizes chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduces flare.
- Minimum focus distance to 4.6 feet at all focal lengths
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.
|Shipping Weight (Lbs.)||1.0000|
|Lens Type||Tele Zoom|