Advanced flagship model. High performance, high power, high precision. Quiet, fast power recycling and zoom motor, less disturbing for portraits and weddings. The DI 866 MkII also operates as either Master or Slave for wireless TTL remote flash. Key features include:
- Color and Auto Rotate Display bears simple and user friendly features of our design concept. The Color Display will automatically follow camera angle in different position and six icons interface gives user friendly operation and representing different menus - Auto, TTL, Manual/Av, Multi, Wireless TTL (Master/Remote) and Customer Setting.
- Multi-Functions - TTL, Manual/Av, Multi Flash. Flash light is automatically controlled by the camera but the flash exposure value can be compensated. Manual: Flash power can be adjusted manually at 22 levels, from full power to 1/128 power at every 1/3 stops. The appropriate distance to the subject is shown in the display in accordance with the aperture value set on the camera.Av priority: The flash light can be automatically controlled by the photo sensor built-in the flash unit instead of TTL metering. The F. Stop can be set from F1.4~F16. The distance at the F-stop set on the flash and camera is shown in the display. Multi Flash: The power ratio can be set from 1/8 to 1/128.
- The best solution for off camera flash techniques. - Di866 Mark II can be used jointly with Canon branded flash as either Master and Remote (Slave). The Di866 Mark II also supports digital (pre-flash system) and analogue (film type camera's flash and/or studio flash under both of Manual and Av. priority mode.
- Multi-Flash - Repeating flash for multi-exposure image in one frame. The power ratio can be set from 1/8 to 1/128.
- Sub-Flash - The Di866 Mark II provides an extra small flash (GN12) below the main flash. This small flash gives a fill-in light while bouncing the main flash. Bouncing the light may shadow the underside of face, and this fill-in flash brightens up the shadow. The power ratio of Sub-Flash can be set from 1/1 to 1/128
- Auto Power Zoom - Auto Zoom covers 24~105mm focal range. Light diffusing panel covers wide 18mm (35mm format)
- My TTL - TTL exposure level is accurately calibrated for standard balance in accordance with Nissin's standard. If any adjustment is required, or if you like to set your own levels, it can be adjust for about +3Ev. ~-3Ev. by every 1/3 step.
- Quick Loading Battery Magazine - The Di866 Mark II has battery magazine system same as Di866 professional and Di466. A convenient battery magazine provides all four AA-size batteries slot in the same direction, so that the batteries can be correctly inserted without fail even in the poor light condition.
- External Service Box - Di866 Mark II supports Nissin Power Pack PS 300.
- X terminal - Di866 Mark II has X-terminal socket for flash synchronization.
- USB Service Port - Di866 Mark II provides a USB port to update the latest firmware
- Rear curtain sync and High speed shutter In Rear curtain sync - the flash fires just before the rear curtain closed. By using this function at slow shutter speed, a moving subject will appear with such moving marks behind. High speed sync. is recommended for daylight flash photography.
|Shipping Weight (Lbs.)||1.0000|
|Guide Number (ft)||198|
|Front/Rear Curtain Sync||Yes|