Double click on above image to view full picture
Power Packed Lighting
Step up to this studio flash kit for the power, lighting consistency and versatility you need to create outstanding portraits and more.
This kit consists of (2) SystemPRO 300C flash units, (2) deluxe 4-section 7.8 ft. light stands, (1) white umbrella, (1) silver umbrella and (2) padded carry bags (1 for stands and umbrellas, 1 for flash heads).
The foundation of this kit is the SystemPRO 300C flash which features:
- 300 watt/seconds of power with ISO 100 guide number 177
- Continuous flash output from 1/32 to full power; recycles in 0.5 to 2.5 sec.
- 150W modeling light with full and tracking brightness control
- Built-in slave sensor with 35 ft. range (also fires via test button and PC sync cord)
- Audible flash ready signal plus indicator light
- Built-in light stand mount with umbrella holder
- Includes reflector which detaches for soft box mounting.
Special note to new studio photographers:Studio flash lighting requires a handheld flash meter. Your camera's meter cannot set proper exposure. Please look at the Accessories tab above for some great meter choices.
|Shipping Weight (Lbs.)||33.0000|
|Type of Light||Flash|
Great Flash for the money | (Posted on 12/15/11)
Review by Chipmunk
I have been using this kit now for a year and a half. I like to wait on reviews until you can really put equipment through its paces. For the money you will not get a better deal. I shoot not only in a studio but on location a lot. I use my own battery and invert er system to fire on location and they work fantastic. Traveling with these means they take a lot more wear and tear than just sitting in a studio.
They have not failed me at all and are very consistent and reliable.
I will defiantly buy another set, and would recommend them to anyone who is looking to getting into studio lighting. You will not find a more reliable 600 watt set out there.
The only reason I did not give them a five is pro master needs to add more accessories for the kit. You can however find other manufacturers that have accessories that work great with the lights.